Suicidal Thoughts And Self-Harm
Teens often think about and speak about suicide and self-harm. We take this very seriously and also respect that for teens their greatest need during such a time is support.
Because other mental health concerns may be going on for suicidal teens psychological support is a great resource.
Suicide warning signs in depressed teens:
• Change in hygiene
• Change in physical appearance
• Clearly stating suicidal thoughts or plans
• Increased drug and alcohol use
• Reckless behaviour
• Researching death, suicide or other self-harm
• Signs of self-harming
• Writing about death and suicide
Please contact us for assistance, we are here to help.