Josh has worked at Sojourn Wellness Group as a therapist for over three years. He loves to find the potential in clients, and to support them to make positive changes in their lives. Clients find that Josh is extremely helpful at supporting individuals to explore life’s big questions. Josh has a hopeful and genuine presence. Clients feel encouraged to explore their own meaning and purpose, as Josh comes along side and offers challenge, insight and gentleness.
Outside of counselling, Josh enjoys exercising and playing guitar. He is married and loves to spend time with his wife and friends.
Potential Therapy Concerns:
- Anger management
- Sexual Identity
- Career Counselling
- Christian Counselling (upon request)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Attachment and the Circle of Security
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Harm Reduction
Providing care for: Adult Individuals, Young Adults, Men, Women, and Couples.